Suffering from panic attacks, cyst on thyroid, acid reflux, sleep disorders. Suggestions?

I ve gone through to the hospital a few times and they continued to tell me that I had panic attacks. I was haven trouble breathing in, felt short of breath when I sat, dizzy and lightheaded when I walked. I had all my tests done and they came back clear.except for a cyst on my thyroid. My period was short and light this month, and I feel like my hormones are all over the place. Hormone test seemed to come back clear. My doctor did say that I had acid reflux and that it might have been a mix of anxiety because of the symptoms I was having(don t know whats going on with me). The acid goes up into my esophagus , when I eat I get even more short of breath, walking and any type of exertion makes me short of breath. I feel better when I cry. Crying seems to make my short of breath go a way from a while. Also was said I could have had bronchitis (viral) but was given antibiotics just in case it was bacteria. Trouble sleeping, jump out my sleep as if I stopped breathing every once in a while. Heart palpitation , constipation. Feels better when I hunch over on the floor, breathing wise but not so good when my waist is bent. Have had heart sonogram, EKG , CAT scans, to rule out any heart problems. I don t believe it s heart related. I was a heavy caffeine drinker before this happened a week ago, and smoked occasionally. No matter how hard I try, I find it hard to breath from my diaphragm, I feel more comfortable breathing from chest area. But I will reiterate, that I seem to feel better breathing wise when I cry. Unlike people who cry and have anxiety, it seems to be the opposite for me. If I could cry all day just to get rid of the shortness of breath I would. I believe either I m dealing with a ha ital hernia and or the cyst on the thyroid is messing with. I know I am suffering from acid reflux but it seems to be really bad.........
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013