Suffering from pancreatic cancer. Had double bypass. Taking ayurvedic treatment. Treatment?

my father is suffring fronm pancreatic cancer whipple surgery was not completed due to unrespectable stage only double bypass did and said for chermo and radio but patient was sick and 62 year old so i m doing ayurvedic treatment only ca 19.9 label is stable from 8-10 month at 0000 tell me other nessesory chekups to know about disease is stable or not and also tell medicine for gas and abdomen pain for customer
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013