Suffering from pancreatic cancer. Fatigue and vomiting. Is it something to be concerned about?

My brother in law has late stage pancreatic cancer . there is no treatment left that will help him. He is 59. They told him in November he had 3 - 6 months. He has been getting more and more tired. But he is hanging in there. His wife has finally called in hospice. However, up until today, he has been managing very well. He had a busy weekend with family coming to visit etc. He said he went to fell asleep around 8P and woke at 8AM went back and slept until noon when his nurse came. He had vomited once in the morning and really ate nothing all day. He & his wife had to go see someone about his pension. they got home and he started vomiting again. Is this normal? as his wife thinks he could have caught the flu . She did not call his nurse. he wanted to wait and see if he felt better. Can you help us understand what to expect in these last days? thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013