Suffering from palpitation, fatigue, dizzy, light head. Having 9 PVC in 20 second of ECG. Dangerous?

hiii i am 28 years old female , i have PVC s but its not responding to medication ( the dr doubled my beta blockers) but still i am suffering - palpitation all time , fatigue , dizzy , light head, my heart is pumping from my ears , sleeping all time even in the car , my resting bb is 100-120 and once i move or do anything it becomes 140-170 , the echo shows i had minor MVP and trivial TR and trivial PR, the dr says my condition is simple but why i am still so sick , i have been out of work for 20 days now , and i did holter monitor the report said i had very frequent monofocal PVC . yesterday i did ECG while i was so tired it shows 9 PVC in the 20 seconds ECG. the dr is thinking of changing my medicine for something else but i am not sure if its okay or dangerous??? plz advice
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013