Suffering from painful pimples in vaginal opening. Not cured by antibiotic. Getting back pain, smelly urine. Looking for herbal remedy

I have been suffering with very painful pimple-looking cysts close to the vaginal opening. They are extremely painful that I cannot sit..even lying down is a problem. Have been on antibiotics (Keflex 500mg, 3 times daily) for two weeks but still it has not gone completely. It is accompanied with pain in the back, very smelling, hot urine . Need to pass urine every 5-10 mins. Please suggest some herbal remedy which will cure these cysts from occuring again. I m tired of them and have been going through a lot of pain. Have been taking painkillers as well. Thanking you in anticipation of hearing from you. God bless you....Shalini
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012