Suffering from painful irregular periods. Do I have a premature ovarian failure?

Hi, I am 32 years old, and two years ago I have for the last 18 months unusual periods, consistent on time, but very light bleeding, and pink blood. Before this, I had heavy periods and lots of pain. What I perceive judging from my other symptoms is that I do not ovulate, although my USG indicate I do have eggs and that I ovulate, mostly from the right ovary . I do not think that this can be, since I do not feel my right ovary at all! Before this I had taken the morning after pill, which caused me some very heavy periods and lots of cramping, but never had I taken contraceptive pills. The light period cycles started during a very stessful period, and were triggered by very strong pain in my right ovary and cramp as if something had ruptured, plus I had lots of clots, but no actual period blood (i didnt run to my doctor to see if it was the case, but all signs indicated that) . I always had cramps and PMS mostly on the right side (never been diagnosed with endometriosis ) but now I feel nothing going on around my ovary, only my left side seems to be working... Usg show a very good image and good ovaries, and my hormonological tests are good ( FSH is 8.7 and LH is 5.9). The problem is that I cannot conceive and my libido is very low, almost non existing, plus my periods get lighter and lighter to the point that I am afraid they will be gone.What else do I need to do? do I have a premature ovarian failure? The usg dont show that I lack eggs. Would a laparoscopy help? Is it possible that I have a blocked tube infection or an invisible cyst or uterine scar (which the UG doesnt show) that is blocking my ovulation? what seems to be causing the problem? if you could please shed some light!
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012