Suffering from painful abdomen, tiredness, dizziness, anemia, blood loss, vomiting, nausea. What is the reason?

Hello, for the past few weeks I have been suffering from multiple problems. I have been experiencing extreme tiredness, pains the the side of my abdomen and very bad dizzy spells. I had a baby 11months ago, I was anaemic after due to blood loss and my periods have never been the same since, period pains are a hell lot worse. 2 months ago I had a very weird period, lots of spotting and light period, this month I was passing out and vomiting due to the pain but still a light period. Ever since I keep experiencing these symptoms listed above including nausea And feeling faint. I'm due to see my gp on Monday but just wondering if you have any ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
it look to be food protein allergy
may be wheat a you have tireness
get allergy specialist advisw who can do blood serum tests for specific antibodies for milk wheat potato
withdraw food and you will be fine in few wk