Suffering from pain on left side. Blood tests- normal. What is this?

Hi ,Ive had a pain in my left side for about 3 months now, It gets worse when I lie down,I have no problems going to the toilet either to pass urine or open my bowels,no blood in my stools or urine, Ive had blood tests and they came back normal,its not very bad more of an irritation It seems to ease when I go to toilet either to open my bowels or pass urine no problem eating or anything else .I had a bowel screen done and that came back normal, have you any ideas please?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013