Suffering from pain in the groin area to leg after a vaginal hysterectomy and pelvic floor repair. Is this normal?

Hi I m Helen I am 4 weeks post op from a vaginal hysterectomy and a pelvic floor repair , I have been having pains radiating down from my belly button to the top of my pubic area and more towards the left this is very tender to touch. The pains are also radiating into my groin and down my left leg. This is really getting me down as I fell really tired and in pain also .when lying down its very uncomfortable specially in my pubic area. Could you please let me know if this is normal 4 weeks post op thanks Helen .
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013