Suffering from pain in the feet and wrist. Stiffness. Need help

hi i am 29years old. Im having problems with my feet and right ha wrist . I have flat feet . The outer side of my feet are very painfull specially when laid a bit or sit and when i stand on my feet after sitting, its so sore up till the heel, i can t walk on it. After i ve manage to walk the pain goes away. It feels like its a muscle thats hurting because it still sore when i put pressure on it. My right hand wrist is also painfull. I cant twist it or move it forward or backwards. When i do that a pain is going right through my arm up till the elbow . Its stiff and there is a specific spot on top of the wrist where i push with my finger and i feel complete pain. I can only lie straight with the arm otherwise its paining. Hope you can help me...
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013