Suffering from pain in neck, arms and back. Not able to walk due to pain. Looking for the treatment?

hi my name is brenda, i been expiriancing neck pains. it goes all to my arms. these is beeb going for 2 weeks now, now my back hurts it goes and backs somethimes. it batters me wend im going to sleep. i think is been going for long time. 5 years ago i did have a episode. I wake up in the morning and i was doing my normal rutine cleaning I was fine and from no were i have these paind in my lower back. I could not walk at all it was so painful. i went to the ER. but they just gime paind pills. I dont now is all these related. so i would like to have some opinion please. and thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012
Dear Brenda, welcome to HCM.
your pain appears to be due to nerve compression.
is it electric like, or tingling/ numbness?
does it last there or comes and goes?
I would advise you to see your doctor and get some tests done.
Xray cervical spine -AP and lateral to look for spinal problems.etc.
sometimes there are other pathologies , for which in person examination is needed. I hope you get it done and let me know the follow up. till then pain killers like paracetamol 3times a day should help.
good luck.