Suffering from pain in left leg.

i have slight pain continiously (throughout the day) in my left leg i guess its because of pressing the clutch of my car---wat test/doc shud i visit? backside of my leg--right from below waist to near me ankles no swelling but slight pain-0-which increases in night it passes down--mainly its in the left butts n then gradually below the knee (again in the posterior side) its like a string like feeling is there right from butts to down just before the ankles---n it seems the whole of the string is aching i dnt know wat medicatio/wat doc/wat test to undergo
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jan 2010
If you feel that it is because of clutch i think you have to go to a mechanic not a doctor but anyway

you have to go to an orthopedician