Suffering from pain in ears, burning in toes, feel dizzy and pain when breathing. Cause for this symptoms?

Hi. I ve been checking my bp lately because I ve been dizzy lately and I ve felt weak off and on. My bp ranges from 90-125/50-85. I ve also had pain in my ears, burning in my toes sporadically, and sporadic pinching-like pains in my chest and shoulder area, especially the left side. Also sometimes theres pain when i breathe deep, but not all of the time. I m not diabetic and check my sugar often. Any suggestions as to what s wrong?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013