Suffering from pain in abdomen, backache and bulging groin, have untreated undescended testicle. Cause for watery semen?

I am 27 years old with untreated undescended testicle , is there any possibility that I can father children, also does removal of affected testis affect the other normal one? Sometimes I feel pain in my abdomen, backache and bulging groin hernia . I used to wet the bed(ejaculate) atleast once a month, but nowadays it has taken months before I do so, but if it does happen, the semen is watery. Could you please advise me on what to do?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013