Suffering from pain due to hydroureteronephrosis. Blood in urine. Could it be related to cancer? Had radiation for cervix cancer?

hello doctor, my mother was treated for cervics cancer in 2009 nov. Radiation , Chemo theraphy and brachy therapy done and completed in 2009 nov. After 3 months she suffered alot of pain and after MRI scanning doctors diagnised that she had LEFT HYDROURETERONEPHROSIS and DJ STENT was inserted and removed after 4 months. after 3 years she suffered from the same pain and doctors inserted DJ STENT again in 2012 oct. But from past 10 days when she goes to urine, there is bleeding. The Oncologist said after scanning report bleeding is not related to cancer. plz tell me what is the cause of bleeding and urologist said the DJ STENT SHOULD BE CHANGED. plz give me reply
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013