Suffering from pagets problem. Having burning sensation, pricking in leg, foot. Unbearable while sleeping. Suggestions?

I have got pagets problem since 1998 and i have taken alendranate 10 mg tab. for 8 years. I stopped it under the advise of the doctor. During 2010 I took bone scan and the pagets again slightly progressed. Now sometimes my leg, foot and joints developed burning sensation and pin pricks pains. Now today doctor gave trypatomer-25 for 2 weeks and priscribed blood tests and advised to come after two weeks. While sleeping the burning sensation is unbearable. I will be much thankful to you if you advice me for the problem.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  93 Awaiting Answer