Suffering from overhead headache and ear close after a trauma. Taken Clonazepam 0.5 mg. How to cure?

hi, My age 26. I have heavy anxious mind. one day I saw car accident and many death of man. I was suffering huge anxiety . after that day i am feeling overhead headache and my ear is closed. If i take antidepressant medication such as Clonazepam 0.5 mg, I am feeling good. after taking one month when i leave this medication. after i am feeling same overhead headache and ear close. I have no hyper or hypotension . Can you please help this.
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012