Suffering from ovarian cysts, endometriosis before pregnancy. Treatment options apart from surgery?

Hello, I had an ovarian cyst & possible endometriosis before I got pregnant with my son. It still was uncomfortable while pregnant but once I had him 8 months ago I felt good. But now in the last month I have started to have pain and am uncomfortable again. Today I feel pain and I am not even in my menstral cycle. I do not want surgery! I want to cure this naturally! I am obviously not doing something right:(
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013