Suffering from out of place C1 vertebre, dizziness, nose bleeds, ringing in ears, headaches. could it be something very serious ?

Out of place C1 vertebre, dizzyness, nose bleeds, ringing in ears, and headaches. Hello, I have recently went to a chiroprator because of back pains. During this session he consulted me that my C1 vertebre is severly out of place and that I should be watching it closely. Lately I have been having ringing in my ears, and dizzyness. For the past week when I lay down on my back and turn my head to the right the room spins out of control for about 3 minutes. Today I have frequent nosebleeds and headaches. I am worried this could be something very serious.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011