Suffering from osteopenia, T score -7. No effect with gemcal kit, platelet continuously dropping. Possible treatment?

Hello doctor. I belong to Pune city in Maharashtra (India).My query is regarding one of my male friend who s 27 yrs old and is suffering from ostropenia,his T-score report is -7,and he s being advised gemcal kit for that but the problem is there is no effect of it and his platteletts are dropping continously his recent heamogram report shows the count of One lakh and two thousand only can u please suggest a remedy and help me cos i cant see him in pain and suffering....it would be a great help if you could suggest something. Thanks in anticipation and waiting eagerly for your positive reply.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
HI THANKS FOR YOUR QUERY.EXCUSE ME FOR KEEPING YOU IN WAITING.FIRST OF ALL LET ME CLARIFY THAT YOUR FRIEND IS NOT AFFECTED WITH THE REGULAR OSTEOPENIA/OSTEOPORIS THAT WE GENERALLY SEE IN ELDERLY..A T SCORE OF -7 IS UNUSUAL FOR HIS AGE .THIS PICTURE ARISES THE SUSPITION AN AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE ESPECIALLY "ANKYLOSING SPONDYLITIS" OR RHEMATOID ARTHRITIS". THE LOW PLATET COUNT SUGGEST AUTOIMMUNE DESTRUCTION OF PLATELETS.......HE NEEDS URGENT ASSESMENT OF "HLA B 27" HAPLOTYPE ANALYSIS PLUS COMPLETE BLOOD AUTOIMMUNE SCREEN".THESE CONNECTIVE TISSUE DISODERS NEEDS STEROIDS AS THE PRIME ROLE IN MANAGEMENT.HE ALSO NEEDS FURTHER ORGAN BASED FUCTIONAL TESTS.
DO NOT DISCONTINUE GEMCAL KIT AS IT HIGHLY POTENT DRUGS REQUIRED FOR BONE GROWTH.YOU NEED AN EXPERT RHEMATOLOGY CONSULTATION OF THIS CASE.THANK YOU.