Suffering from on and off periods, from puberty. Possibilities of having a child?

Hi, I have never really had a period when going through puberty , i had them at first for a year then i didnt have any for two years i then started to have them on and off but then it all stopped again, i had a child two years ago without having a period before it. I was thinking about having another child so that there is not a big gap between them but is it possible to have another child or will i need to go to my gp.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013