Suffering from on and off chronic acidity. Loss of appetite. Dysentery started after taking sorbiline. Should I discontinue sorbiline?

I ve been suffering from chronic acidity on and off since a year. NOthing that a aciloc couldn t fix. But recently my stomach has become resistant to Oily and non-vegetarian food. The symptoms are loss of appetite and also a mild fever on one occasion. I went to a doctor and he prescribed me Sorbiline and Mucaine and other anti acid tablets. I think the sorbiline is now giving me dysentery . Should i discontinue using sorbiline?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012