Suffering from oilgospermia, taking paternia. Chances of sperm increasing? Wife's periods irregular, PCOD. IVF recommended?

sir myself suffering from oilgospermia prsntly my sperm count is 35 milion,my wife sufffering from pcod ,she undergone follicular study ,she ovulate but delayed on 17 th day, and her menses was irregular erlier,her gyanc perscribe diane 35 to regular, metformin daily, n clomiphene citrate for 3 cycle ,her ovulation is now good n proper ,menses r also regular,but recently i knew abt my oilgospermia ,last year i chcked the count was 60 perc,i m non alchloic,no smoking , we have 3 yrs of marriage,i m on paternia tab,is there any chance tht sperm increase,or should we undergo ivf
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013