Suffering from ocular mysthenia, thymus has been detected. Taking plaza globe, telsartan, pantop. Suggest?

1 am 42 yeras old , suffering from ocular mysthenia ,6CM enlarged thymus has been detected. Thymectomy has been advised after taking the plaza Globe.iN parralel the following medicines are going on Neostigimine 30mg thrice a day telsartan-H 12.5 mg twice a day distinon 60 mg twice a day cell cept 500mg twice a day Wysolone 20mg once a day pantop 40 empty stomach . Query is : is it ok to take the above medicine before the Surgery . As surgery is planned after 5 days
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013