Suffering from ocd, taking fluvoxin 200mg, symptoms of ocd gone. What to do?

i am suffering from ocd . i am taking fluvoxin 200 mg at present. but still i fear that someone or people will harm me.i had a loud discussion with one of my workers about six months ago now i think that he may harm me.i have talked to him 2-3 times after that incident.he is presently not working with me. i become normal but when that scene of discussion comes in my mind ,i get disturbed.what shold i do? should i increase the dose of fluvoxin , all other symptoms of ocd which were present earlier have gone.this is ocd or something else
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012