Suffering from obstructive jaundice, diagnosed Mirrizi syndrome, cystic duct dump stones, underwent treatment, got jaundice again. Why?

I was suffering from obstructive jaundice and on diagnosis declayered as Mirrizi s syndrome and cystic duct dump stones.. Later i had undergone Cholecystectomy , Choledocholithostomy, Hepaticojejunostomy.. Now after 2 yrs of this i have again faced an episode of jaundice. LFT shows Total bilirubin:-2.6, SGOT:-32.6, SGPT:-35.2 .. Usg shows pneumobilia in hepatic channels and cbd unvisualized due to pneumobilia... My age is 23yrs, height is 5ft 8inchs..
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013