Suffering from obesity, short in height, excessive fat on stomach, thighs. Suggest diet and exercises?

sir im of 23 years lady ,and also a working women , so i start up in the morning at 7.00am and i go in the eveg i reach at 8pm , and im so short and fat and i have a tumy tuck,theigs it looks so ugly for me to go out ,and for that that reason im not getting the matches also, so please help with this problem ,and i don t have a time to do exercise and maintain a proper diet ,so please i request you to help me to solve this problem so i will be so thankful to you.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013