Suffering from numerous chronic, autoimmune problems. Can i ask a doctor online?

hi im a 40 year old female who has been suffering from numerous chronic and autoimmune problems, i have been diagnosed with ra, lupus , gastroparesis , fybromyalgia , hernias ,and a blood test recently showed positive for the ana antibody, for the past month i have been dealing with a swollen tongue,with slits at the tip of my tongue as well as down the side the ones on the side are raised it burns,and hurts really bad, its very hard to swallow and also get low grade fevers along with it my dentist doesnt know what to think and every treatment they have tried does not help are you able to help me
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013