Suffering from numbness, burning sensation in leg, severe spinal cord compression, underwent surgery, facing same problem. Permanent cure?

Respected Sir

I'm Bharat Patel my father was suffering from numbness/burning sensation/weakness in their right leg, a bit of weakness in left leg too and very mild tingling in right hand (little finger/ring finger) since last six months. Symptoms got worst with time and in Oct our doc recommended surgery. we had Cervical MRI and doc find sever spinal cord compression at C5-C6-C7. doctor operate two level C6-C7 because there is too much compression, after surgery upto 1-2 months he got feel relaxed but now same problem is happening in both legs. doctors advised to get a MRI after surgery but they said surgery is OK. he is taking medicine regularly if he stop to take medicine the situation get worst.

kindly suggest and advice me if any further treatment or diagnose.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013