Suffering from numbness and feel like head rotating with neck and back pain

21year male. Since from long time i feel some times as my head rotating which is very often when at moving or rest. Some times when i move my head suddenly shock type feeling at left back head which go away in 2 or 3 minutes. Head ache over entire head. Feeling numbness in head especially at top and back of head. Eyes are weighted. Shivering in hands and legs. Unable to stand properly because of head rotating. Ringing in right ear some times. Neck and back pain . These symptoms are regular and lasts for some days and comes back after some months. In between also i feel some of these symptoms
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011