Suffering from nosebleeds, short episodes. On steroids for polymyalga rheumatica. History of low BP, kidney stones. Treatment?

Am getting about 1 to 2 nosebleeds a week, quite heavy out of my right nostril . Lasts about 5 to 10 mins. Started about 2 months ago. I have polymyalga rheumatica am on steroids 5mg a day for this (at moment on 7.5 as very sore joints at this time). Suffer at times from low blood pressure and had 5 operations last year for kidney stones . I dont drink water and am addicted to zero coke, drink it all day and night (dont drink coffee tea or hardly any alcohol). Have constant headaches all the time.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012