Suffering from nose blockage, throat irritation with sputum. Exposed to dust, ent gave SERRAPEPTIDASE. Suggestions?

Hi am 30 year old...am suffering from nose blockage and throat irritation with gelly sputum since 3 months....it will go automatically for few days and again it appears when i exposure to dust...last month i consulted a ent splst he suggested me to take SERRAPEPTIDASE-10MG AND MONTECIP tabs for a week...but it resulted me severe gastritis problem so i discontinued the medication....I am suffering from breathing problem also....
Please suggest me...
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013