Suffering from nose blockage, sneezing. Prescribed cetirizine hydrochloride. Suggest?

Hello Doctor, I am 30 year old and suffer from nose blockage almost all the time due to which I cannot breathe through my nostrils. In addition to this, after getting up in the morning when the nasal passage is open and if I keep my head down for sometime, it again results in nasal blockage and later it results in me sneezing for a long period of time. I have also noticed that climate changes also result in bringing sneezing problem back. My doctor advised me to take Cetirizine Hydrochloride. Recently, I have had serious nasal blockage and I have been taking Nasivion. I wanted your advise whether both Cetirizine and Nasivion may lead to serious problem in future. And what I can do to prevent the current situation from becoming worse.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013