Suffering from nose bleeding since childhood, mostly in summer, nose filled with blood. What could be this?

Hi, I have this nose problem...I used to have nose bleeding since childhood..mostly during I thought I ahd a heat issue or something so usually tried to stay cool,intake sufficient fluids,take shower 2-3 times to keep my body calm..It did work...for the last 2-3 yr,the nose bleeding thing did not occur anymore...I thought it was finally over...but recently I have this nose is filled with blood almost all the time..I cant even understnd properly when and how the blood accumulates....But it is only when I feel like something is blocking my nostril,i put a finegr in2 my nose & realized it was excessively dry...I cleaned it up thinking mucus & dust accumulated too much but turns out its dried up blood instead...Can you tell me what could possibly be the reason for this?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013