Suffering from non hodgkins lymphoma, preventive chemo finished. yellow glue like liquid coming from ears. Any medication?

I have a niece that has non hodgkins lymphoma , she has been in remission for a year, she just finished her preventive chemo in Dec of 2011. She now has yellow glue like liquid coming from her ears, she has tubes in her ears, she can hardly hear. She also is coughing up yellow and green she calls chunks. Her ENT says that there is nothing they can do. Can you help me get her started on getting better?
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012