Suffering from nightmares, irregular heart beats, chest pain after starting Atripla treatment, suspicion of stress. Is it due to HIV treatment?

I stared my Atripla treatment on October 23 2011. After 2 months on I suffer from nightmares , irregular heart beat, and chest pain . After visiting my doctor and had some blood work and heart test. On my heart test they found some liquid around my heart and the doctor tome is not danger. They tink is stress related. Today is June 24 my HIV meeds is working perfect and I m undetectable. The only problem I m having is I continue to have disco ford on my left side lower chest, back and under arm. Is this do to the HIV treatment ?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012