Suffering from nightfall, premature ejaculation. Effects of masturbating?

i am 16 yrs last year during September i masturbated for the 1st time. then during one December night during sleep one picture flashed my mind & my pant was wet like this it continued every month till April & i was happy in between without anything but now once before two weeks again it happened.i didnt even think anything that time (so was i earlier) yesterday i watched a porn (1st time ) & there was an arousal and again semen came out. this is my situation is there any way to stop it am i still fertile after all this. is masturbating good or bad(with my knowledge i did only twice a year ago)
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Hi
Welcome to HCM.
Night falls and masturbation are part of life during this age.
It neither leads to weakness, infertility or erection problems in later life.
These are all myths circulating in the society for decades if not centuries.
Wish you good health
DR GS
Psychiatrist Dr. Anup Bharati's  Response
hii settaisundar
during adolescent years this is a normal stage of sexual development... practicing masturbation is a way of expressing your sexual desires and nothing wrong in that... it does not causes infertility, weakness or any adverse effects... so don't worry at all... night fall is also not any serious problem... you can enjoy masturbation... and its not a sin/crime as spread by rumors by some peoples.... just dont get addicted to the masturbation practices... take care....