Suffering from nightfall. Feeling tired and pain in upper buttocks during masturbation. Any ideas?

My age is 27 and i have not experienced sex till now.i dont masturbate at all bcoz of my tight schedule. is it normal for me?but whenever i try to masturbate i dont eject sperms quickly and get tired, but when i sleep , i get night fall and sperms come out. i dont understand what is this? moreover when i try doing masturbation sometimes i feel pain in upper part of buttocks joint . this pain seems to be internal .
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear manishmaddy16, Few people are unable to reach to climax through masturbation as they are unable to fully concentrate on pleasure part of masturbation, nothing to worry.... pain in buttock may be due wrong posture or vigorous shaking it is again not a major issue if only related to masturbation. as in this age group semen production is optimum it is quite natural to have night falls . finally don't worry you are pleasurably NORMAL MALE....