Suffering from neurological problem & pain in sacral part of backbone

my mom has problem like if she sits at place then being unable to stand because of lower part become senseless n she is also suffering from pain from last 6 to 7 days in her sacral part of backbone.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Apr 2010
welcome to healthcaremagic
your mother may have developed some lumbosacral joint displacement causin pressure on nerve roots that being aggravated on sitting posture
please consult orthopedic surgeon soon and get checkup and treatment
hope your mother be allright
till you get consultation put your mother on bed rest

you need to see a dotor if it continues for some days.Did she pick up any heavy weight or something ?