Suffering from nausea, tiredness, bodyaches. Having nodules in the neck. Related to hypothyroidism?

For the past few months I ve been feeling very nauseous throughout the day. This past week has been the worst though. I started to have a sore throat this past Friday and immediatley started taking Zicam. My throat feels much better but now I m extremely tired, still nauseous and my body aches. My doctor found 2 nodules in my neck about 4 months ago. (I have an Hypoactive Thyroid ) He advised to wait 6 months to see if they have grown. I was wondering if these symptoms could be realted to my thyroid at all?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013