Suffering from nausea, stomach pain, freezing inside and loss of appetite. Suggestions?

Hello, for the last week now i have been nausea, having bad stomach pains, can't stand for very long, always freezing in the inside but body temperature over average, extreme loss of appetite and very sensitive to smells. I have been to the doctors but they didn't tell me much. I am in so much pain can you please help me out.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum.
Thanks for asking question to H.C.M.Forum.
Since last one week you had nausea, stomach pain, freezing inside and hot out side body. No appetite, and and sensitive to smell. Can't stand.
It appears to be the hepatitis, may be of infective, due to alcohol, drugs, etc.
I advise you to consult a physician for diagnosis and treatment. Other causes are gastric pain, due to peptic ulcer, irritant foods, etc.You may have to get gastro scopy, MRI , besides other routine tests for confirmation.
I advise you to avoid nonvegetarian foods, spices, junk foods, and oily foods to avoid gastric irritation.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery.
Best wishes.

Psychiatrist Dr. Payman Hajiazim's  Response
Hi there, thanks for asking. the symptoms you described are mostly seen in anxiety disorders. If they are mild, their named could be generalized anxiety disorder and if they are severe, their name could be panic disorder. The good news is that they are treatable. The doctor should see you and examine to see if you have anxiety disorder and if yes, which kind of it. Besides, if it is the first time you are experiencing theses symptoms, a full exam will be helpful, because some medical problems may show themselves as this way. Fir example it could be high thyroid functioning, etc. Best wishes.

General & Family Physician Dr. Het Ram Bishnoi 's  Response
Sep 2013
Hello, thanks for the query to H.C.M. forum.
Nausea , pain in stomach, loss of appetite, sensitive to smell.
Two possibilities are there as,
1. Hyper acidity, gastritis, esophagitis, all these are same and one thing except by name.
They causes pain in stomach ,loss of appetite, nausea.
2. Loss of appetite and smell are two symptoms indicators of liver involvement so please get in blood examination for LIVER FUNCTION TESTS. Since your's complaint is also fatigue so this is also related to liver.
Also get in U/ S whole of abdomen so that the condition of liver can be find out.
As far as concerned about hyper acidity please use antacids with local anesthetic ( oxytacain).
Use these drugs after the consultation of doctor. Regards.