Suffering from nausea, headache and memory problems. Hard lump above the eyebrow. Should I be concerned?

I am 35 year old woman not on any medication (not pregnant) for three weeks at least I have been suffering from nausea and memory problems, also a terrible headache which spreads across both eyebrows. Whilst massaging my eyebrows last night to relieve the pain I discovered a hard lump above my eyebrow and in line with that below my eyebrow is an area that is painful to touch. I cannot get to see my GP today but I am quite concerned. Can you offer any insight as to what it may be please?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012