Suffering from nausea, diarrhea, headache and indigestion after removal of uterus. Colonoscopy report normal. History of diabetes, high cholesterol

Hello Sir my query is regarding my Mom s health issue. She is suffering since last two years. The main problem is none of the doctor has been successfully diagonised her issue. She underwent uterus operation in Jul 2009 and since then she is still suffering. Initial days after her operation she had vomating tendency so the Doctor suggested her some medicene and that led to loose motion. Till date she had been through endroscopy thrice and colonoscopy 4 times but all the reports are postive. The main symptoms that now she have are severe headache plus indigestion. She had been through almost all kind of specialist . Age : 48 Exisiting dieases: Diabitic, Low pressure, Cholorestol
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  51 Awaiting Answer