Suffering from nausea, diarrhea. Have unprotected sex, irregular periods. Pregnancy test- negative. What is the issue?

I have been suffering with nausea and vomiting for four days. I have had some diarrhoea too. A week ago i noticed some dark spotting for two-three days. I have been getting headaches and suffering from bloating/abdo cramps.
My partner and i have been having unprotected sex for the last few months. Additionally it has been 6 weeks since my last period.
I took a pregnancy test last monday (8 days ago) which was negative.
Could i still be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013