Suffering from nausea, chest pain and frequent urination with epithelial cell present in urine

Hello Sir my wife has following noteworthy blood indices Total WBC 11000 Polymorphs 76 percent Lymphocytes 18 percent Eosinophils 03 Basophils 04 Platelet Count 292000 ESR- After Two Hrs- 27. Epithelial Cells present in Urine. She is experiences nusea, mild chest pain and uncontrollable and frequent urination in the morning. May I know what does this indicate? (She (44) had a hysterectomy at age 32, ovaries retained).
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011