Suffering from nausea. Took pantacid dsr and zanocin oz. Started vomiting. Side effect on medicine?

Hi, Since last week I m suffering from nausea after having outside food. I consulted a Gasentrologist and he prescribed me Pantacid DSR and Zanocin OZ. First day when I took medicine I was ok. BUt from the next day, my condition worsened. I m vomitting repeatedly and is having a dizziness at time. As, prescribed by the doctor, I m on a bland diet with no oil and no spice. But my condition is not improving atall. Could this be a sideeffect of the medicine?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013