Suffering from nausea. Taking medication for depression. CT scan, thyroid test and endoscopy reports normal. Reason?

Hi, My wife ( Sudha- Age 32 years) having problem of nausea ( vomiting) for the past 6 months. Basically she is a psychaitric patient( nervous+ depression for small issues) taking the medicines like SITA S-20, Pregobalamin+ Methyco balamin, Fregium 10 mg and Sompraz(Anti Acidic). But she is not getting cured the vomiting problem, When ever she take even a small piece of fruit is getting vomited. She was undergone CT brain, Endoscopy , Barium Meal following through, RBS, Thyroid test.. these are all test results are normal. Kindly suggest any panasia for this problem. Regards, T.V.Devi Prasad
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013