Suffering from nasal stuffiness, swelling, sinus pain, mucus drainage. Taken montemac, allegra and nasal spray. Sufficient?

HI , I have been suffering from nasal stuffiness(turbinates swelling) few doctors except 1st one have been prescribing diff medicines but it is not getting cured completely.1st doctor had suggested for surgery. Until now i had taken montemac fx ,montec lc ,deriphyllin along with teriod nasal sprays. Currently i have been prescribed with alaspan am, allegra and steriod nasal spray for 2 weeks. My sinus is paining currently with lot of mucus drainage and many a times sneezing
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013