Suffering from nasal blockage and headache, scan shows mild DNS, took medicines, relieved partially, prescribed Momeflo nasal spray,Telekast L and Somafresh. Will it get cured conpletely?

Hi I am suffering from nasal blockage & headeahe since last 6 months, CT Scan PNS shows mild DNS & clear Sinus , One Doctor Advised for septoplasty and other doctor advise Momeflo nasal spery with allrite for one month. After taking ther above medicine for one month nasal blockage & headeahe reduced by 40%, now the Doctor has advised for Mome Flo Nasal spery, Telekast L & Somafresh. whether I will be fullt cured by taking the above medicine or should I go for septoplasty.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012