Suffering from muscular atrophy. Difficulty in climbing stairs and walking. Any homeopathic medication?

Hello Doctor( Female). My age is 26. My height is 5 ft 4inches and my weight is 52 kgs. I have got to know about you when i was surfing through internet. I am suffering from Muscular dystrophy . Symptoms began to appear at the age of 17 and at that time it was mild but now its has become very severe. I am not able to climb stairs. I cant get up from sitting position from ground. Feels heaviness in legs. Finds difficulty in walking. I have heard that homeopathic treatment can cure this disease. Kindly suggest me homeopathic medicine. I will be waiting. Thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012